Presented by Hire Immigrants and Magnet
Thursday, February 16, 2017 | 12:00pm-1:00pm EST
Hospitality leaders have identified recruitment, retention and training as some of their biggest challenges. With innovative hiring and training practices and cross-sectoral partnership building, some will be better prepared and equipped for those challenges than others.
In this webinar, learn how the Hospitality Workers Training Centre successfully creates a talent pipeline for Toronto’s hospitality industry and it’s unique and successful partnership with industry partner, the Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites.
Watch now to learn about:
- Industry specific innovative approaches and employment models that work
- How to create a talent pipeline for tomorrow’s labour market needs
- Tips and tools to leverage newcomer talent and skill
- Webinar Slides (PDF)
- Hospitality Workers Training Centre (HWTC) – Organization providing sector-specific hands-on, relevant training and programs
- Find Skilled Talent – Find skilled talent and access trained and pre-screened candidates
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites – Employer partner & champion invested in hiring HWTC’s trainees
- Ontario Restaurant Hotel & Motel Associations – Connect with ORHMA to learn about industry events, news and initiatives
- Kevin Porter , General Manager, Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites
- Mandie Abrams, Executive Director (interim), Hospitality Workers Training Centre
- Fatma Hassan, Project Coordinator, Hire Immigrants