Archived on Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Every year Canada’s population is increased with top talent from across the world. This added pool of talent adds diversity, vigor, fresh thinking and new perspectives about global markets. The evidence for diversity is clear and growing: companies with high diversity levels outperform those with less diversity.
But, where do companies find this talent? How do employers cast a wider net to capture the talent to increase competitive advantage?
In this webinar, Dr. Wendy Cukier and Mark Patterson will provide answers to these practical questions and provide a way forward to employers interested in diversifying their talent pool. Dr. Cukier, an expert in the business case for diversity, will share why it’s important to adopt policies and practices that promote diversity and how to begin the process. Mark Patterson, will share the innovative technology available through Magnet and the digital job-matching tools available to employers.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Business case for diversity
- Strategies for accessing diverse talent
- Tools for attracting and hiring diverse talent
- Webinar Slides (PDF)
- Magnet for Employers – Learn more about Magnet, and how it can connect you to diverse talent today!
- Diversity Institute Report: Peel Immigration Labour Market Survey Findings – Read more about the research findings Dr. Cukier discussed in the webinar
- Dr. Wendy Cukier, Founder & Director, Diversity Institute
- Mark Patterson, Executive Director, Magnet