Connect with global talent from the comfort of your own office.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Skills International are proud to present a Virtual Career Fair for Newcomers on March 26th, 2014 . Using cutting edge technology, this dynamic virtual environment will allow your organization to connect with job-ready candidates in your region, across Canada and even internationally in a time and cost-saving manner.
Your company needs highly motivated, skilled workers to address critical skills gaps. In addition, in the coming years, it will be increasingly important to connect with international talent before they arrive inCanada. The greater your pool of potential recruits, the better your chance of finding that next great employee.
This Virtual Career Fair is a great opportunity to discover international talent while exploring new recruitment technologies. It includes the following components at no cost to your organization:
- A customized virtual career booth created for you, branded specifically for your company;
- Live text chats on the day of the event with job-ready, internationally-trained professionals;
- Confidential resume submission process;
- Ability to post specific job postings, engage in informational interviews or provide details of potential opportunities in your company; and
- Free training prior to the event on use of the Virtual Career Fair platform
If you are interested or to learn more, please contact Dhan Lamba-Thebeau via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 613-991-2429.